Go Dad Go!

A self-important blog about riding bikes, raising kids and the all-too-rare nexus of these two pursuits.

Friday, June 05, 2009

On this Blog's Name

Yes, I've changed the name. I'm not sure what precipitated the change. Just growing older, perhaps, thinking that with forty less than a year away such irreverence as the former name was inappropriate? Or that a PTA President shouldn't have the a-word in his blog title?

Or maybe it was realizing that "Riding Bikes, Raising Kids and Kicking Ass" is both un-funny and self-aggrandizing.

New title suggestions gladly accepted.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Davis Kho said...

I think using the a word is probably a severely underdeployed tool in the PTA Prez' kit, but that's just me. What about changing the name on a seasonal basis, taking bids and rewarding naming rights to the highest roller?

8:10 AM  
Blogger The Feester said...

You know, there's this tab above my blog-editing page that says "Monetize," and I've been ignoring it. But you may be on to something! Of course, the bidding may be between you and my other reader -- my dad.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home